29 April, 2010

Zadig et Voltaire

I love Zadig & Voltaire..It truly shows the true meaning of french chic
and yet..It has Rock'n Roll feels to it!
I'm not much of a fashionista, and have no knowledge about styling,
but if you love this brand, I suggest buy them ALL or NOT buy them..
because it's really the styling that shines the product..
you may not look like these models with just one item such as a lose cardigan.
As i said, i'm not a stylist or something remotely like that, but that's how feel about this brand.
I wish i can have them all in my closet..really.





 


via fashion SB culture blog / Zadig & Voltaire

1 comment:

  1. i like your blog! it's pretty and slick.x

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Follow the truth of the way. Reflect upon it. Make it your own. Live it. It will always sustain you. - from the Dhammapada

Followers